International Gully Symposium the first in the southern hemisphere
THE 8th International Symposium on Gully Erosion will be held in Townsville on 21-27 July.
This will be the first ISGE in the southern hemisphere.
- Gully erosion processes and characteristics under climate and land use forcing
- Experimental and measurement techniques
- Modelling, assessment and prediction
- Management and rehabilitation
- Social, economic and environmental issues
The program includes two field trips to established gully research and remediation sites.
NQ Dry Tropics is a major sponsor of the event.
Click here for more symposium information.