Dr Ian Braithwaite explains the theory behind how to readily identify highly productive females within the herd and retain ideal breeders and offspring for future replacement heifer selection.
- Breeder Management and Preg Testing Training.
- 2-day workshop, 25 – 26 October.
- Sutherland Station, Normanby Road, Bowen.
- Meals provided.
- Camp at the property, BYO swag.
- To register, phone Adrienne Hall on 0428 158 859 or email email@example.com
The workshop will focus on the theoretical and practical skills of pregnancy testing and foetal ageing in cattle, as well as how to increase livestock efficiency and performance, business profitability and landscape resilience.
Read here what previous participants have said about the workshop.
Ian Braithwaite was a guest column writer for The Grit earlier this year. Read his column here.