Giant Rat’s Tail grass management workshop
- Giant Rat’s Tail grass management workshop.
- Guest speaker: John Reeve (Department of Agriculture and Fisheries), pictured.
- Michael Sheehy’s farm – 38 Crediton Loop Road, Crediton.
- Monday 8 July, 9-11:45 am – lunch provided.
- RSVP to Rodger Walker m: 0408 828 276, e: firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIS workshop is an excellent opportunity to connect with other landholders to discuss catchment considerations in managing Giant Rat’s Tail grass.
It’s also an opportunity to discuss pasture, soil health, and herd management. Come along and learn about and sign up to be involved in on-ground works, training and technical support through NQ Dry Tropics’ Landholder’s Driving Change project.
This workshop is a partnership between NQ Dry Tropics’ Landholder’s Driving Change project, Pioneer Catchment & Landcare Group, and the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries (DAF).
For further information on Giant Rat’s Tail grass, read this leaflet that has been produced by the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries and Biosecurity Queensland.