EOI to develop training package for graziers
LDC is seeking a professional to develop a training package for BBB graziers to make sure they meet minimum legislative requirements for grazing in a reef catchment.
Expression of Interest is now open and closes on Friday 18 October.
This training package is expected to encourage and support red meat producers to increase their knowledge and understanding of their legislative requirements while supporting them to develop enterprise specific quality management systems.
Key learning modules for this learning package will include:
- Workplace Health and Safety.
- Animal Health and Welfare.
- Livestock Production Assurance.
- Registered Biosecurity Entity.
- Meeting legislative requirements for an environmentally relevant activity.
- Fire Management.
For further information, contact LDC Project Manager Lisa Hutchinson on 0427 594 192 or email at email@example.com.