Want to trial something new?
Don’t miss this opportunity
ARE you a land manager who lives in the BBB catchment ? Have you wanted to trial something on your property for a while but never had the money?
Up to $40,000 per enterprise is available to help make your business more resilient while improving the quality of water leaving your property.
The New Incentives Grant may just be the grant for you to help you to build resilience into your business while improving water quality outcomes, production and the knowledge and skills of people in the business.
This grant is being delivered through the LDC’s Exploring New Incentives Activity Area.
On application, graziers are required to provide justification as to why their project should be funded and what legacy effect the project will have, if funded. Interested land managers can indicate their interest in a grant through a Expression of Interest (EOI) process.
The New Incentives Grant will not fund works that are currently being funded through existing grants programs.
- Decide what your project is, for example composting, water telemetry, equipment appropriate for land restoration
- Identify how it aligns with the selection criteria
- Complete the Expression of Interest (EOI) form below. Contact the LDC team for assistance if required.
- Submit your EOI to the LDC team who will contact you to arrange a time to develop the project to contract stage.
- Project will be submitted to the assessment panel for approval.
- Sign contract and submit
For more information contact Lisa Hutchinson firstname.lastname@example.org or M: 0427 594 192