The 8th International Symposium on Gully Erosion (ISGE) is being held in Townsville on 21-27 July – the first ISGE in the southern hemisphere. NQ Dry Tropics is involved.
Symposium program Themes:
- Gully erosion processes and characteristics under climate and land use forcing:
- Experimental and measurement techniques,
- Modelling, assessment and prediction,
- Management and rehabilitation, and
- Social, economic and environmental issues.
Click here for more symposium information.
The NQ Dry Tropics’ Landholders Driving Change project, along with a number of other organisations, is helping to organise one of the post conference field trips to Bowen River.